Wednesday, November 12, 2014

François Gissy Bicycle World Record 207 mph 333 km/h

  • Crazy stuff man, how I felt after I hit my fastest mile which is no where near what this bike can do. I would love to try it BUT i don't want to die, chances are I would be the one to eat it HARD. 


    source: www.youtube.com / via: www.youtube.com
    Check out this video of what is now the fastest bicycle on earth clocking in at 207 miles per hour. The bike looks like something straight out of a comic or cartoon with the launchers in the back. The bike can even outpace a Ferrari. But the real question is...can I use it on the Tour de France?

    Check out the original post here

    What do guys think, would you ever ride this bike knowing you could hit the asphalt at 207mph? Comment Below let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment