Sunday, November 16, 2014

Javi's Secret Project

So some of you may have noticed me using this #javissecretproject, and my blogg title “Javi’s Secret Project” and you don’t know what it is. Well Its about me loosing weight, most of you are probably thinking thats not a big surprise. Its more then just me loosing the weight, its about me taking my life by the horns doing things that can’t be done by others. In other words its what I need to do today to have a better tomorrow. My goals today are to loose weight and doing anything that I can with film, thats what I want to do for the rest of my life, to tell stories and to be healthy. Those are my secret projects they are things that only I can do, no one can make me the next big thing in film, I have to do the work I have to create, to reach that point. Obviously the weight loss has to be done by me no one can lose the weight for me, they can lose weight while I lose weight but they cant run in my place. 


I have one more secret, I am going to take my two passions one new one (running/ healthy lifestyle), and two the old one (film/story telling) and combine them together into a film project. With the help of some like minded friends we are building our own production company and this is going to be our first film project. The goal of this project is to build a community of people doing the things that they are passionate about despite what life throws at them. This community is going to show the world that we being humans are capable of doing anything no matter how hard the path we can do it. This is how I hope to change the world for the better by opening peoples eyes to the possibilities of what this world has to offer and holding nothing back. 

In this project I am going to try and show that I am by no means perfect or even close to it. I am simply a human being and by definition I am imperfect, like all of you. One thing that I can guarantee for everyone out there no matter the Secret Project, all of us will fail. It’s okay to fail, thats something most people loose sight of. Failure can bring us so many good things such as, learning about faults that we weren't aware of prior, a new sense of purpose or drive, and it takes away the fear of failing. I want to be as open as possible I want all of you to see me fail, I want you to see me get back up and fight even harder. 


Together we can change the world, this is Javi’s Secret Project. 



P.S. Tell me about your “Secret Project” in the comments below. What is it, how do you hope to accomplish it?







No comments:

Post a Comment